(801) 774-1000 5051 S 2000 W, Roy, UT84067 http://migration.revize.com/revize/roycityut/community/recreation/hope_community_center.php
Hope Center Main Floor Plan (PDF)
The Hope Community Center facility houses the Roy Hillside Senior Center and the Boys and Girls Clubs of Weber County.
Public Use SpacePortions of the Center are available for use by the public:
- The Great Room is approximately 2,250 square feet and includes a small stage area.
- The Community or "A" and "B" Rooms are approximately 1,600 square feet, can be divided, and have access to an outdoor deck area.
- The kitchen is available for storing and serving food.
- Great Room: $75 per hour
- Community Rooms A and B: $50 per hour
- Kitchen: $15 per hour