• hall-icon City Hall 801-774-1000
  • swim-icon Aquatic Center 801-774-8590
  • phone-icon Non-Emergency Dispatch 801-395-8221
  • water-icon Water Outage 801.774.1000
  • user-icon Job Openings
  • Request For Records

    Government Records Access and Management Act
    All GRAMA Inquiries for Roy City Corporation shall be submitted to:

    Roy City Corporation
    Attn: City Recorder
    5051 South 1900 West
    Roy, Utah 84067
    Hand Delivery
    Roy City Corporation
    City Recorders Office
    5051 South 1900 West
    Roy, Utah 84067

    Under GRAMA, Roy City Corporation responds to requests for records that are prepared,
    owned or retained by Roy City. GRAMA is an attempt to balance the public’s
    constitutional right of access to information concerning public business, the individual’s
    constitutional right of privacy when the government gathers personal date and the public
    policy interest in allowing a government to restrict access to certain records for the public

    Printable Request Form

    Online Request Form