Matt Andrews - City Manager
Brittany Fowers - Executive Assistant/City Recorder
| Physical Address
5051 S 1900 W
Roy City, UT 84067
- City Council
- City Manager
- Assistant City Manager / C.E.D
- Executive Assistant / City Recorder
- City Attorney
- Assistant City Attorney / City Prosecutor
- Information Technology
Executive Assistant / City Recorder
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant/Roy City Recorder include:
- Administrative Assistant to the City Manager, City Attorney, Assistant City Attorney/Prosecutor, and Mayor.
- Agreement and Contract Management
- Coordinates bi-monthly newsletter preparation
- Elections Official
- Maintains City Website
- Notary Public
- Prepare City Council Agendas, Minutes, and Packets
- Prepare and maintain City Ordinances and Resolutions for Council Meetings
- Records Retention and GRAMA Requests
- Serve as City Records Officer
Citizens are welcome to review the City Code, Minutes of the City Council Meetings, and talk to City Officials about current or upcoming issues. Additionally, citizens are always welcome to attend public meetings.
Meeting Agendas Posted
All agendas for upcoming meetings are posted at the City Offices and on the city website, on the Friday prior to the meeting. In addition, agendas are posted on the Utah Public Notice Website.
Public Hearings are listed in the legal section of the Standard Examiner and a Public Notice is posted at the City Offices.