- 5:30 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month
- Roy Municipal Building
City Council Chambers
5051 S 1900 W
Roy, UT 84067
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meeting. Meeting minutes are available following Council approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The governing body of Roy City is comprised of the Mayor and five City Council Members.
To view Council Members Assignments and Email Information click on applicable member below.
Council Membership & Elections
- All members are elected by the residents of the City during a municipal election held every two years, and serve a four year term.
- Council Member terms are staggered:
- 2 members and the Mayor are elected at one time
- 3 members are elected two years later
- Members elected in November take office in January.
For More Information
For information on the City Council or agenda items, please contact the City Recorder at 801-774-1020 or by emailing email@example.com. Or you may contact your City Council members directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org