• hall-icon City Hall 801-774-1000
  • swim-icon Aquatic Center 801-774-8590
  • phone-icon Non-Emergency Dispatch 801-395-8221
  • water-icon Water Outage 801.774.1000
  • user-icon Job Openings
  • Animal Control
    For assistance with animal control and services, contact the Animal Control division of the Roy City Police Department.
    Police Department
    Learn more about contacting the Roy City Police Department's divisions.
    Recreation Complex
    Find out how to contact the Roy Recreation Complex.
    Review the contact information for the Utilities Department of Roy City.