• hall-icon Municipal Center 801-774-1000
  • Untitled_design__8_-removebg-preview Municipal Center Hours Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.  Friday 8:00 a.m. to Noon
  • swim-icon Aquatic Center 801-774-8590
  • phone-icon Non-Emergency Dispatch 801-395-8221
  • water-icon Water Outage 801-774-1000
  • Recent News

    Contact Us
    Roy / Weber Justice Court

    Physical Address

    5051 S 1900 W
    Roy CityUT 84067
    Phone: 801-774-1051Fax: 801-774-1060

    Monday - Thursday
    8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
    8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
    Monday - Friday
    8 a.m. - 4 p.m.

    Phone: 801-774-1051
    Email: court@royutah.org
    Pay Fines Online

    ATTENTION - New Court Operations in place!

    The Roy/Weber Justice Court prosecutes cases involving such matters as assaults, domestic violence, drug possession, small claims, traffic safety, and City/County code violations.

    Jurisdictions covered by the Roy/Weber Justice Court include Roy, Hooper, West Haven, and unincorporated Weber County.

    Sessions: All hearings will be remote until further notice!
    The Roy/Weber Justice Court holds sessions Monday - Thursday. Please scan QR Code below or enter in the Webex Link on your phone or computer to join hearings for Roy Weber Justice Court.

    QR Code for WebEx 

    Webex link:  

    ***Please note, on the day of your court hearing, your case is set with a large number of other cases. We ask that you plan accordingly and allow for several hours in your schedule for your court case to be called. If you have already contacted the court and provided your phone number and email prior to your scheduled date, the court will call you anywhere from 9:00 a.m. into the early afternoon. This is depending on when your case comes on the electronic docket.**** 

    If for some reason, you have not heard from the court by 2:00 p.m. on the day of your hearing, please call 801-774-1051.

    Court Payments
    Payments can be made online or in person during our business hours. 

    MyCase - Utah Courts
    MyCase is only for parties to a case. It is an online portal through the Utah Courts, where you can make payments to your case, see the date and time of your next scheduled appearance, see a history of your court cases, and public documents filed to your court case. To sign up, visit the MyCase website

    Small Claims
    Small Claims information and forms can be found on the Utah State Courts Website:

    Victim Services