• hall-icon Municipal Center 801-774-1000
  • Untitled_design__8_-removebg-preview Municipal Center Hours Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.  Friday 8:00 a.m. to Noon
  • swim-icon Aquatic Center 801-774-8590
  • phone-icon Non-Emergency Dispatch 801-395-8221
  • water-icon Water Outage 801-774-1000
  • Admin_for_web-removebg-preview City Manager: Matt Andrews,    Assistant City Manager: Brody Flint,    City Recorder: Brittany Fowers,    City Attorney: Matt Wilson
  • Reserve at www.royrecreation.com.
    For more information, please call (801) 774-1048.


    Park Bowery Reservations:
    Roy residents can make reservations in person at the Roy Municipal building the 1st working day of January.
    Non-residents can make reservations at the Roy Municipal building the 2nd working day of January.
    The 3rd working day of January and beyond, reservations are available to anyone and can be made in person or online at www.royrecreation.com.

    Roy Municipal Building, 5051 S 1900 W

    Field Rentals:
    Roy City currently reserves several sports playing fields for GAMES only (not practices). You may reserve playing fields at the Parks and Recreation office. 1950 W 4800 S. For questions, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (801) 774-1048.