• hall-icon Municipal Center 801-774-1000
  • Untitled_design__8_-removebg-preview Municipal Center Hours Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.  Friday 8:00 a.m. to Noon
  • swim-icon Aquatic Center 801-774-8590
  • phone-icon Non-Emergency Dispatch 801-395-8221
  • water-icon Water Outage 801-774-1000
  • Admin_for_web-removebg-preview City Manager: Matt Andrews,    Assistant City Manager: Brody Flint,    City Recorder: Brittany Fowers,    City Attorney: Matt Wilson
  • Business licenses, including home occupations, may be obtained at the City Offices, in the Community Development department.

    Please contact us if you have any questions.

    Additional Information

    Who must register their business?
    All businesses in Utah are required by law to register with the Utah Department of Commerce either as a "DBA" (Doing Business As), Corporation. Limited Liability Company or Limited Partnership.  Businesses are also required to obtain a business license from the City or County in which they are located.

    Where do you register your business name with the State of Utah?  
    You can register your business with the State at:
     One Stop Online Business Registration

    Utah Division of Corporations and Commercial Code
    160 East 300 South, 2nd Floor
    Salt Lake City, UT 84145-0801
    (801) 530-4849

    Do I need a Roy City Business License in addition to registering the name of my business with the State of Utah?
    Yes, all Roy City businesses need a license with the City.