Park and Bowery Reservations

Park Bowery Reservations for 2019:

  1. Roy residents can make reservations in person at the Roy Municipal building the 1st working day of January. 
  2. Non-residents can make reservations at the Roy Municipal building the 2nd working day of January. 
  3. The 3rd working day of January, reservations are available to anyone and can be made in person or online at

Roy Municipal Building, 5051 S 1900 W

Field Rentals:

Roy City currently reserves several sports playing fields for GAMES only (not practices). You may reserve playing fields at the Parks and Recreation office. 2626 W. 5525 S.

Field Reservation Form
Field Reservation Policy and Fees 

For questions, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (801) 774-1048.