Dumpsters at Public Works
Dumpsters at the Public Works facility will only be available Monday - Friday 6:30 am to 5 pm, Saturday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
The following weeks.
- April 9-14
- April 16-21
- September 24-29
- October 1-6
- Residents must sign in at the office and produce proof of residency. Dumpsters are for Roy City residents us only. No business or commercial contractors are to use this service. Violators will be cited and prosecuted!
- Toxic, hazardous or flammable materials should not be placed in dumpsters. No tires or batteries, etc.
- No concrete, bricks or rocks will be accepted.
Elderly & Disabled Special Arrangements
Special arrangements can be made for elderly or disabled persons.
For More Information
Information on disposal of household hazardous waste must be obtained by calling the Weber County Solid Waste Transfer Station at 801-399-8358.
For more information on the Dumpsters at Public Works program, please call 801-774-1090.
Used Oil Disposal
There are numerous used oil collection centers throughout Weber County and the State of Utah. To find a center near you, access the Weber County Household and Vehicle Maintenance Pamphlet
Residents may also call 800-458-0145 for more information.
Hazardous Waste Disposal
For more information on the disposal of hazardous waste, contact Weber County Solid Waste at 801-399-8358.
Christmas Tree Recycle Dates-
December 26- January 17, 2019
Bring your live Christmas Tree to the Public Works yard located at 5460 S 2700 W in Roy
- Only live trees are accepted
- You will be asked to show proof of address