The Roy/Weber Justice Court prosecutes cases involving such matters as domestic violence, assaults, drug possession, traffic safety, and small claims. Jurisdictions covered by the Roy/Weber Justice Court include Roy, Hooper, West Haven, and unincorporated Weber County.
Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The Roy/Weber Justice Court holds sessions Monday through Thursday.
Contact the Court at:
- I got a ticket. What do I do?
- I would like to pay with a credit card
- Can I do traffic school?
- Is it possible to keep a ticket from showing on my record?
- I wish to contest/fight the charges
- Do I have to go to court?
- Can I get an extension to pay my fine?
- Can I make payments?
- Is my license suspended?
- How much do I owe?
- Do I have any warrants?
- I received a letter from Driver’s License Division. What do I do?
- How many points will this ticket add to my record?
- How long do I have to change my driver’s license address?
- Can I take the Defensive Driving Course?
- How do I expunge my record?
Small Claims information and forms can be found on the Utah State Courts Website
Small Claims Forms:
Small Claims information: